We are only one day away from our move now. Josh and I are both feeling excited but also sad to leave our pleasant home in the Beach. We are also pretty scared about all the changes that lay ahead.
However, I thought I’d post a few good deals and tips that have been assimilating in my mind during my relative hiatus from blogging:
- If you got a Starbucks gift card this holiday, be sure to hang on to it, even after you use it up. Use the number on the card to get two hours of free wi-fi every day at Starbucks.
- Price Chopper had Ristorante and Casa di Mama frozen pizzas on for $2.77 this week; if you saved your $1.50/2 coupons from previous boxes, this works out to just $2.02 a pizza. They also had some other great deals on, such as 1 litre containers of coffee cream for $1.99
- Loblaws had a sale this week on Entertaining Ritz crackers at 2 for $4 – but we had two coupons for $1 off each, making them only 99 cents!
- West Jet has sales on from Toronto to Orlando this month – from as low as $19 a trip. I can’t wait to take a closer look at these, since my sister and I are planning a trip to DisneyWorld soon.
- I am excited to announce that Proctor and Gamble will be having it’s brandsaver coupons (over $90 in value) ready for order on January 17th. I can’t wait to request these coupons – they are the best! Head to brandsaver.ca to order yours.
- Save.ca has some new coupons up, including $1 off Catelli whole grain pasta – this is a great one because they are often on sale for as low as $1.39, which means you can get this delicious and very healthy pasta at only 39 cents a box; there are also coupons for cereal, including $1.50 off All-Bran, $1 off Pampers wipes and Buy one Get one Free Olay Facial Cleanser. It’s a great time to stock up on new coupons – most of my coupons expired on December 31.
Hope you enjoy these deals! Happy New Year everyone!